
I will always cherish my last memory with Grandpa. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to see him only a few weeks ago when he was doing so well. We spent just an hour or so at a nature preserve near their home in AZ. Grandpa was able to get out and enjoy watching the birds & visiting with family. We even enjoyed a picnic lunch. It was so fun to have Aunt Sue there and my mom (Nancy) and Grandma & Grandpa, Isamu and our boys all there to enjoy those special moments. I wanted to share a few pictures that I took that perfect day. It is a day I will always be grateful for.




Heather - We were able to visit that very same spot. I know it is one of Grandma and Grandpa's favorite places to go. When we were there, three large ducks hopped out of the water to come say hello. I need to get the pictures from mom's camera. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete